Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's the little things... they add up.

Things I've started noticing since being Primal (besides the fat melting off of me).

- Gorgeous skin- WAY less breakouts (break outs now equaling a small blemish or two that disappear quickly.)
- Super strong fingernails
- Shorter periods
- Less sickness (and when it comes, it's short, mild and done)
- Less ear wax (weird huh?)
- Quicker healing time
- Less muscle soreness despite more activity (except for the first run in 3 months- yow!)
- Cleaner teeth
- Better breath
- Less BO
- WAY less gassiness
- More emotional stability (less anxiety)
- Less cravings
- I'm only truly hungry about twice a day (and then I eat!)
- Memory improvement (I was losing it big time for a while there!)
- Less headaches
- Deeper sleep
- More vivid dreams
- More good hair days!

That's just off the top of my head. There's more. It's getting really fun!

No comments: