Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Creamy Vegan Coconut Ice Cream

I am constantly amazed at the decadence that can be enjoyed healthfully!!
This one came from the combined efforts of my sister-in-law and mother-in-law. SO delicious!
I am going to have to go buy myself an ice cream maker.
We doubled this recipe and it fed 20 people!

Creamy Vegan Coconut Ice Cream

2 15 oz cans coconut milk
15 oz rice milk
1/2 cup raw agave
1 tsp vanilla

Pour all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well, then follow your ice cream maker instructions. It's that easy! Thanks Misha and Joyce!

Toppings and Add-in possibilities:
Strawberries, Bananas, cocoa powder, blueberries, raspberries, peaches. - get creative!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Sounds delicious! I have two ice cream makers so you can certainly borrow one anytime. One requires rock salt and ice and the other newer one requires you to press a button and that's it! I love them both.

Kris10 said...

glad i found your blog! you have some great recipes and ideas on here:)